- User – A ‘user’ is defined as an individual using this application;
- Registration – It is the process of identifying the user;
- Service – It is the transportation of passengers and (or) cargo;
- Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or defined user;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of the personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- The executor is the driver of the vehicle providing the service;
- Partner - a legal entity authorized by the operator to designate an executor;
- Non-cash payment - payment for a service using a bank card, electronic wallet, or other electronic means of payment;
- The payment system is a legal entity authorized by the operator to process non-cash payment;
- Advertising ID is a unique discardable identifier for displaying ads;
What information shall be be collected?Only information that enables the provision of the service shall be collected:
This application DOES NOT store information of bank cards, electronic purses and other payment means of the user and DOES NOT have direct access to this information.
- The location of the user to automate the supply of the vehicle as part of the service;
- The telephone number of the user for registration, informing about the status of the service and providing the possibility of non-cash payment;
- The e-mail address of the user for informing about the status of the service and providing the possibility of non-cash payment;
- The name and surname of the user in order to improve the quality of service and provide the possibility of non-cash payment;
- The advertising ID to count the number of unique app installations;
How the information is usedThe information provided by the user is used to communicate with the user and to provide the service.
Providing data to third partiesPersonal data of users may be transferred to persons not related to this application, if necessary:
- Executor to provide the service;
- Partner to select an executor;
- Payment system to enable non-cash payment;
- Advertising ID to count the number of unique app installations;
- To comply with the law, regulatory act, execution of the court decision;
- To detect or prevent fraud;
- To correct technical defects in the application;
- To provide information on the basis of the request of the authorized state bodies.
Data securityIn this app, all measures are taken to protect user data from unauthorized access, in particular:
- Data transfer between server and application using asymmetric encryption (SSL);
- Storage of passwords and other identification data in the form of hash amounts with a unique key;
- Regularly update services and management systems for the application and its content;
- Regular checks for malicious code.